The water drops
𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖
Shutter Speed
The quality of how the image is exposed depends on the time in which the shutter stays open.. I thas to mirror what we are able to see, so all of the movement that is captured by our eyes, that other wise camera could miss because of their speed.
"Less light means a longer shutter speed and more light means a shorter shutter speed.
The longer the shutter speed the greater the chance of movement. " - my tutor Nicol(?)
It is also possible to capture the movement that even our eyes would not capture in much detail, because of the speed in which the action takes place. For example the water drop.
To be able to do the photo we needed to use the tripod, so the camera would stay still.
Altohugh this technique does not require using it,, wich allowes to take photos anywhere and of anything.
We filled bowls with water and added food coloring to them. The bowl was blue and I used blue and red food coloring which made the water looks nice and purple.
Top1.
Top 2.
Top 3.
Top 4.
I really liked this process. I wish I had chance to experiment a bit more, not only with water but other thigns outside of college.
Of course I met with some obsticles. For example the timing. I strougled to get the timing with my friend right (when i was taking photo he was droping the water and when he was taking the photo I would drop the water). At the begining I hated the photos. I still dont necesserly like them, but after editing them, I think they look quite cool.




Comments
Post a Comment