The film - taken photos

𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖

We were told to stand in a line starting from the most extroverted person to the most introverted person. Starting both ends people were put into pairs and we went to the city to take potrtraits of people we thought look intreseting.

It was a very interesting experience. As the second to be the most introverted in the class I was slightly worried about comming up to people and taking photos of them. I was really happy that my friend kept asking them if we can take photos of them, however I was still a little embaresed. However if we had a chance to do it again I would be moer than happy. I had chance to work with such an interesting camera and I absolutely loved it. On the way I was also holding to the modern camera taking photos of the things I found interesting.

 The Photos from the city (some of them are edited)



















I edited the photos to look vintage, because I personally love how those photos look like. It also makes the link with the old camera we were using. For some of the photos I have also added my poetry like I mostly do with my personal work.


To edit the photos I simply brought the exousure up. I made sure that I added the sepia and similar filters, then decideing on their intesity. Afterwards I used an aplication which puts the old camera filter on.

I took a couple more photos and edited them in a similar way



𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖

The photos from the actual film camera (with contact sheet)






 The first thing we did was using a small piece of this paper and reflecting the contact sheet on it, while covering some part of the paper. We exposed the uncovered parts into three different times - 3seconds, 6 seconds and 9 seconds. 

We did it to see how long we should expose the photographs to the light for. We decided to go for 6.5 seconds. 

Those are the ones that I managed to produce with the time I was given. I trully like all of them. Even if some have a little light shapes or other imperfection, I think that it only makes the photos more unique. Of course from the technical point of view it is probable wrong, therefore I love that each photo has something special to it. 

Comments