The Brief

𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖

The project "Creative Worksops" is build of three units.

Unit No.1 Title: Information and research in Art, Design and Media                                                        
 

Unit No.2 Title: Recording and Responding in Art, Design and Media      
 

Unit No.3 Title:  Experimentation with Materials and Processes in Art, Design and Media 



The brief gives information of what the project includes and what is expected from me to include in my portfolio
From what I understoon there is a list of tings that need to be covered. Those include:


1. Photography
2. Grapgics

Each of those will include:

1.research
2.experimentation

3.evaluation

In my portfolio I have to include the research based on things that we were doing as well as the artist how have done it. Those must be modern and historical. I need to reflect on my work though response to this research.  
I must show my work, the process and development. I need to analyse it and give my critical opinion based on the research that I have done; meaning I need to reflect on the relationship between theory and practice. 
 

Comments